Monday, August 9, 2010

UHHH?????HUH????

So Nikki, Uncle Joey, and I called Diana today to check in and give her an update on our progress. She told us about coding and what the purpose of our transcriptions were, man another SUPER LONG PROCESS! I don't think it's worse than transcriptions. =] We learned about Margaret Mead, an Anthropologist, who traveled to Samoa and lived there for 10 years. Mead wrote a book about the sexual tendecies of the young Samoan women. We also talked about our focus group and what we have done for that. I'm excited to see how the focus group goes and what everyone says about the program they are going to be presented. I hope within the next 2 or 3 days I will finish my transcriptions! YAY! I'm almost done! WOOT WOOT!!! =] This long process will almost be done so that I can do other stuff with Diana. hopefully these next 2 or 3 days go as planned! HAHA! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment