Thursday, August 12, 2010

MUY FRIO!!!******

So apparently today in the office it was SNOWING! =/ It must have been 0 degrees at GCN. NOT FLY! =[ I needed some kind of mittens or something. I could have sworn it was still summer. I spent some time trying to register for my fall classes (I know I'm late doing in) and WOW getting classes is so much EFFORT! lol I mean I knew college wasn't going to be easy but jeez just for my courses its like I have to fight for them. =/ NO BUENO. I think that was a reality check for me to realize I have to stay on my "A-GAME." I haven't even started and I;m already dreading this semester =[ and people say college was the best experience they've had. Well hopefully as goes well and I get all my classes. I wasn't able to do much transcriptions like I hoped to because we had to leave the office early but I think I'll be able to finish it within the next 2 days I go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment